Friday, April 27, 2012

My new toy: Panasonic GF1

My dad "donated" his "old" Panasonic GF1 camera to me a couple of weeks ago. I didn't have that much time to play with it until only recently. The GF1 is one of the latest trend in mirrorless cameras that allow people to switch in and out different lenses. That itself is nothing new and the biggest selling point is the comparatively smaller and lighter size compared to DSLRs. I was always reluctant to lug around a DSLR on my trips.


One of the biggest problem I have with taking pictures of our trips are being able to capture the entire room or plane in tight spots. The brother recommended I get myself a ultra wide angle Panasonic 7-14mm lens. It sure was pricey at ~$950 USD but it was so worth it. Some early pictures:




I'm looking forward to putting my new toy through its paces on our upcoming trip to Seychelles and Emirates First Class!

No comments:

Post a Comment