- Hilton Bentley Miami South Beach
- Miami to Zurich - Swiss First Class
- Swiss First Class Lounge
- Zurich to Bangkok - Thai First Class
- Sofitel So Bangkok
- The Private Room and SQ First Class Lounge
- Singapore to San Francisco - Singapore Suites
- Singapore to San Francisco - Business Class
It would be a couple more minutes before boarding commenced once we got to the gate. We did think of heading to the Panaroma Lounge that Thai uses in Zurich but decided against it and just explored the nearby shops.
|Thai Airbus A340-600|
We knew it would be another great flight flight once we got on-board. We were showed to our seats by the pursuer and he made told us to let him know if there was anything he could do to make the flight better. The stewardess serving us next came with hot towels and some Dom. We also noticed that there were some Chinese newspapers waiting for us in our seats and we later found out that the stewardess took the initiative to save those for us just in case we wanted them figuring that we were Chinese from the flight manifest. That was a first for us and greatly appreciated even though we don't read Chinese!