- Getting to Oslo
- Exploring Oslo - The Attractions
- Exploring Oslo - The Hotels (Radisson Blu Plaza Oslo & Doubletree by Hilton Oslo City Center)
- Oslo to Tromso on SAS
- The Hunt
- Exploring Tromso
- Review of City Living Apartments, Tromso
- Tromso to Oslo on SAS
- Oslo to Doha
- Exploring Doha & Review of Ramada Encore Doha
- Doha to Kuala Lumpur with a visit to the Oryx Lounge
The light rain did not stop us from exploring Tromso. Tromso's a pretty small and cozy town with almost everything reachable on foot if you stay in the town center. There's really nothing much to do except exploring the number of churches and buildings while taking in the beautiful (albeit wet and cloudy for us) scenery. In the summer months, the hiking in the nearby mountains and hills should be pretty good also.
The highlight of the Tromso visit was the visit to Ølhallen, the beer hall across the Mack beer brewery that obviously serves a range of Mack beer. The beer was surprisingly really good. The Mack brewery is the world's northern most brewery and does offer tours during the summer months.
|After a couple of beers|