- Austin to Frankfurt: United Economy & Lufthansa First Class
- Frankfurt to Osaka: Lufthansa First Class
- Osaka to Bangkok: Thai Business Class
- Bangkok to Male via Singapore
- Seaplane Transfer to Conrad Maldives
- Beach Villa and Water Villa at Conrad Maldives
- Routine in Paradise
- Male to Dubai via Colombo: Emirates First Class
- Dubai to Paris: Emirates First Class
- Radisson Blu Champs Elysee
- Exploring Paris
- Paris to Houston via London: British Airways First Class
Hilton Arc De Triomphe had been one our list of hotels to stay at if we ever visited Paris. However, the hotel left the Hilton brand a couple of months ago. We decided to use some of our Club Carlson points earned during their generous 50,000 points promo and instead stayed at the Radisson Champs Elysees. The redemption for 50,000 points was another steal considering that the hotel was retailing at ~300 Euros a night.
Check-in was pleasant and efficient. We were upgraded to a nice corner room with a balcony room either because of my lowly Carlson Silver status or the agent was being nice after finding out that we had problems with our luggage. The staff of this hotel is definitely an asset since they were extremely friendly and helpful. The concierge proactively offered to follow up with Emirates on our missing luggage.
The room we were upgraded to was on the small side but functional which I assume was the norm in Paris.
The best thing about the hotel is definitely it's location. It's close by to Arc de Triomphe and the metro giving easy access to other tourist attractions like the Eiffel tower or the Lourve. The main shopping street of Champs Elysees is just a couple of minutes walk from the hotel. We would definitely return back to this hotel if visiting Paris again.