Sunday, January 9, 2011

1st Post..

Lydia and I have decided to take the plunge and enter the blogosphere.  We somehow realized our life might be interesting enough to put on the web.  We also wanted to use the blog to share our life with our families and friends.  This blog will primarily focus on our many adventures in food and travel.  

Lydia and I are based in Penang, Malaysia. We recently got married in September, 2010.  We enjoy travelling and we love food.  We like to try new restaurants.  In addition, I like to cook during the weekends and one of my many dream jobs is to open a restaurant on my own. 

For a start, this blog will document our somewhat crazy trip in January to Hong Kong and Moscow with layovers in Istanbul, Dubai, Cairo and Frankfurt. In the near term future, we may add our travels from the past on trips to Maldives, Bangkok, USA and many more..

Hope whoever is reading this blog will be interested..

Love,
Calvin & Lydia


No comments:

Post a Comment