Saturday, June 9, 2012

Embassy Suites Austin Townlake Embassador Suite

The Embassy Suites Townlake is my go to hotel when I visit Austin for work though I probably won't be staying here all that often anymore since I'm a local to Austin now. I did have to stay here for a couple of days while waiting for my apartment move in date. I was surprised to be upgraded to an Embassador Suite during this stay as this has never happened to me before during my previous stays.

All rooms at this hotels are actually suites with the Embassador Suites located on the top 9th floor of the hotel. Access to the floor is limited to guest staying and the Embassador Suites which might be important for those who value some more privacy. I couldn't notice anything different with the Embassador Suites versus the regular suites. For pictures from my previous stay click here. There's complimentary soft drinks and water in the minibar and they leave out coffee, Tazo teas, fruit and pastries through out the day near by the elevators.




The Embassador Suites cost an additional $30 more and I don't think I would personally pay the extra for the upgrade.

No comments:

Post a Comment