Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fun next couple of weeks..

The next couple of weeks look to be exciting on the travel front. I will be heading stateside again end of this week for a conference and some meetings. I will then have to "rush back" to Asia where I will meet up with Lydia in Singapore for a mini break/burn our remaining BMI miles trip to Mumbai and Seychelles. Straight after, I'm off to Melbourne for a friend's wedding via Dubai in Emirates in First Class with a flight on the A380.


That's about 55,000 miles flying in about 3 weeks! Plenty of stuff I'm looking forward to:
  • It will be Lydia's first time in India.
  • Excited to try out Ethiopian Airlines.
  • Seychelles - enough said.
  • Particular looking forward to breaking my A380 virginity especially in Emirates First Class.
 Trip reports to come for sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment