Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Farewell to Thai's Airbus 345: Los Angeles Layover

__________________________________________________________________________________

I had a whole day to spend in Los Angeles. I checked out of the Radisson LAX around noon and headed back to LAX on their complimentary shuttle before catching another shuttle to Hertz to get a rental car. By the time I got the car, I was starving and headed to Korea town for some authentic Soon Tofu and BBQ ribs at a restaurant I used to frequent going to college at USC.


I spent a good part of the rest of the day at USC just walking around and restocking on my USC gear. The last time I visited was about 3 years ago and the new buildings







Spend the rest of the time just driving around downtown LA and up to Pacific Coast Highway before heading back to LAX.



No comments:

Post a Comment