Saturday, April 7, 2012

Farewell to Thai's Airbus 345: Homewood Suites Round Rock

__________________________________________________________________________________

I had to move to Homewood Suites in Round Rock which was a 30 minute commute to and from work as the Embassy Suites and other hotels in Austin were fully booked due to SXSW. Homewood Suites is an extended stay hotel that comes equipped with a kitchen. I was initially excited about the possibility of cooking but after 16 hour days, cooking was the last thing I wanted to do.

Living Area



Kitchen


The Homewood Suites bed and pillows was one of the MOST comfortable beds I've slept on before. The bed was firm and comfortable while the pillows were fluffy. It was hard to get up every morning!


The only aspect of the room I did not like was the bathroom. It came with a tiny bathtub that was too small to sit in and I would have preferred a modern shower instead.




The Homewood Suites breakfast was pretty basic with your standard cereal, fruit, yogurt, breads, pastries and self made waffles. They do offer several hot options that changed daily like eggs and has browns. They also offer dinner and beer on weekdays but I was never back in time.



No comments:

Post a Comment