- Penang to Bangkok with layover at Novotel Bangkok Airport
- Bangkok to Los Angeles
- Radisson LAX
- Los Angeles to Austin
- Embassy Suites Townlake Austin
- Homewood Suites Round Rock
- Extended Stay Austin Southwest
- Austin to Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Layover
- Flight back home - Los Angeles to Bangkok
- Bangkok Layover - Indra Regent Hotel
Thai offers day rooms to passengers which long layover and I opted for a day room in town since I had close to a 12 hour layover until my flight back to Penang. The day room also included transfer provided by AOT Limo to and from the airport in a Toyota Camry and meals at the hotel.
The hotel is a typical 3 star frequented by big tour groups. The rooms were slightly dated but adequate for the couple of hours. The complimentary breakfast and lunch provided was disappointing and I should have just eaten out.
The hotel is located in the Pratunam area which is great for those who are interested in clothes shopping but I got bored after exploring for ten minutes. I spent the time enjoying a cheap 2 hour massage after relaxing by the pool for the day.