Sunday, April 1, 2012

Farewell to Thai's Airbus 345: Embassy Suites Townlake Austin


__________________________________________________________________________________

One of my favorite places to stay when I visit Austin for work is the Embassy Suites Townlake. It's located on South Congress right by the lake and the "bat bridge" giving easy access for my morning/evening runs. The free breakfast and cocktail hour was also a plus but the rooms were pretty dated that is until my last visit (click here for my previous visit).

Amazing view of downtown Austin from my room
I didn't realize that the hotel had finished renovations on all their rooms and was pleasantly surprised by the new furniture when I walked into the rooms. New beds, sofa, and bathrooms - nice!







They got rid of the tiny bathtubs and replace them with a modern shower.





No comments:

Post a Comment