- Penang to Bangkok with layover at Novotel Bangkok Airport
- Bangkok to Los Angeles
- Radisson LAX
- Los Angeles to Austin
- Embassy Suites Townlake Austin
- Homewood Suites Round Rock
- Extended Stay Austin Southwest
- Austin to Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Layover
- Flight back home - Los Angeles to Bangkok
- Bangkok Layover - Indra Regent Hotel
I had a "gap day" in which I couldn't find a preferred Hilton hotel for a reasonable price. When situations like this happens, my preferred booking method is through hotels.com where I get a one free night for every 10 hotel nights.
I ended up staying at the Extended Stay Austin Southwest which similar to Homewood Suites, is targeted at long term stays and comes equipped with a kitchen. Well, that's the only thing similar I guess. The Extended Stay Austin Southwest was dated and crummy and no where close to the Homewood Suites that I just stayed in. I would have found other options if I had to stay here long term.