Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Farewell to Thai's Airbus 345: Radisson LAX

__________________________________________________________________________________

My flight from Bangkok arrived in LAX ~9pm making too late for any decent connections to Austin. Yea, there were probably red-eyes to Houston which could get me to Austin early in the morning but after ~15 hours of flying, I needed a shower and more importantly a REAL bed.
                                                     
I like the Radisson LAX because I get a good corp rate of less than $100 USD that not only earns points but also includes continental breakfast.  As with most LAX hotels, the Radisson LAX provides complimentary shuttle from the airport. 




The room itself was not the newest but adequate for an overnight stay. Most importantly, the bed was firm yet comfy. There’s also complimentary wireless internet throughout the hotel which was much appreciated.

 


I woke up early the next day and headed to the gym for a quick run in the gym before grabbing breakfast at the hotel and to the airport for my flight to Austin.

View from my room


No comments:

Post a Comment